About the Conference
The Conference on The Future of Hong Kong Economy was successfully held on Friday, May 14, 2021.
To view event highlights of the Conference:
- Given the uncertainty surrounding the progression of pandemic, while every endeavour will be made to follow the arrangements announced, the HKU Business School reserves the right to modify and/or postpone the conference.
- It is subject to the government’s latest requirement and regulations on group gatherings, the catering and seating arrangements, the number of guests in each table and the distance between each table/seating area in the venue, will be modified as necessary to keep an appropriate social distance from participants.
Terms and Conditions
- Successful registrants will be notified by email in 10 business days and be provided with a payment link for further handling to secure the seats. Registration is not completed until payment has been received and a confirmation email has been sent.
- All registrations are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
- The event will be postponed/cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal (or above) or the Black Rainstorm warning signal is in force, further notice to successful registrants will be given in due course.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
Professor Paul Romer
2018 Nobel Laureate in Economic Sciences and University Professor in Economics of New York University
The Honourable Paul Chan Mo-po,
GBM, GBS, MH, JP
Financial Secretary, The Government of
the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Sequence of logos is in alphabetical order of company name.